October 1, 2023 - September 30, 2024
Annual Memberships go on sale starting September 18, 2023
Resident rates are available for anyone living in Palm Beach County. In order to establish residency, please note the following:
Proof of residency is required. Applicants must provide one of the following:
- a current driver's license.
- a current utility bill. (water or electric)
- a current notarized lease agreement
- a current notarized condo association agreement
- a current property tax bill.
Junior Memberships are for dependents 17 years and under.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
April 1, 2024 - September 30, 2024
Tennis Court Fees
(90-minute playing time)
Center Rules & Regulations
Open daily: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am.-10:00 pm., Friday 7:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 7:30am-6:00pm, Sunday 7:30am-5:00pm.
- All players must register in Pro Shop before play. Proper ID required for residential rates.
- Reservations: Members can reserve on the online court reservation system 2 days in advance, after 1:00 p.m. Non-members may reserve 1 day in advance, after 1:00 p.m. Players must notify Pro Shop of any changes or cancellations.
- Courts are assigned for 90 minutes. Please wait until your assigned time to go to your court.
- Court availability may be restricted due to tournaments, programming or special events.
- Only PRTC contracted professionals are allowed to give lessons.
- Players are allowed a maximum of 6 balls per court.
- Proper tennis attire required. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Courts may be reassigned if at least two players have not checked in within 10 minutes of their assigned start time.
- “Hopping courts” or “Double booking” of courts is prohibited. If you wish to continue to play after your assigned court time, you must check with the Pro Shop for court availability.
- All PRTC team members are required to members of the facility; all teams approved and coordinated by the tennis center supervisor.
- Tennis etiquette and civil behavior must be demonstrated at all times. Failure to comply may result in a player being required to leave the facility for the day, banned for a set period of time or revocation of a permit.
- For the courtesy of other players, please turn off cell phones. Music playback on personal devices is not permitted.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, pets, skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited. Bicycles must be kept in designated areas.
- When lightening is detected in the area due to inclement weather, a warning signal (one 15 second sound blast) will sound or an announcement will be made for all activity to cease and all patrons are strongly encouraged to seek safe shelter. During this period, no courts will be assigned. An all-clear signal (3 blasts) will sound when it is safe to return to the courts.
- Hours of operation are subject to change.