All levels... All ages 18 and up.
- 1 hr: $18 Resident / $22.50 Non-Resident
- 1.5 hr: $25 Resident / $31.25 Non-Resident
- Showdown/Ball Machine: $18 Resident/ $22.50
Classes at the Tennis Center
First time player wanting to learn the game.
Sunday: 9-10am | Activity: #122027
Monday: 7-8pm | Activity: #122012
Tuesday: 9-10am | Activity: #122002
First time player or player with a little experience.
Monday: 9-10am | Activity: #122023
Tuesday: 7-8pm | Activity: #122022
3.0-3.5 Your road to the advanced player ... Stroke improvement & movement. Playing points.
Friday: 9-10am | Activity: #122033
Saturday: 8:30-10am | Activity: #122036
Sunday: 10-11:30am | Activity: #122087
3.5-3.9 Your road to the advanced player ...
Thursday: 7-8pm | Activity: #122054
4.0 & up, focus on strategy, finishing the point, etc.
Saturday: 10-11:30am | Activity: #122056
Sunday: 9-10:30am | Activity: #122082
Advanced - intense workout and match play
Wednesday: 6:30-8pm | Activity: #122053
Adv. Beg/Intermediate. Fun drills and play.
Monday: 7-8pm | Activity: #122003
All levels - pick your shot.
Thursday: 9-10am | Activity: #122075
Learn how to use and take advantage of one of the best practicing tools in tennis.
Tuesday: 10:30-11:30am (only on 9/10, 10/8, 11/5, 12/10) | Activity: #122009
Challenging point & games play.
Tuesday: 7-8:30pm | Activity: #122008
Class Rules & Regulations
- Refunds will be issued for cancellation due to weather.
- No show no refunds. 24 hour notice MUST be given.
- Clinics with 3 or less players are as follows: 60 minute clinic with 3 players = 45 minutes / 1 to 2 players=30 minutes
- 90 minute clinic with 3 players = 60 minutes / 1 to 2 players = 45 minutes
- If you are the only person signed up for the clinic, the 30 minute rate will apply for 2 clinics only.
- After, you may transfer the class or receive a refund.
- ID required to prove residency in Palm Beach County
- Reservations & prepayment required, Walk-ins are not guaranteed a spot.