Update on Winter Camps
As a provider of public programs, services, and facilities, the City, in coordination with the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District, continues to monitor COVID-19 cases in our area. With the steadily increasing positivity rate due to the Omicron variant,
- Camp Boca
- Boca Raton Tennis Center Holiday Camp
- Patch Reef Tennis Center Holiday Camp
- The Racquet Center Holiday Camp
- Science Explorium Winter Camp
- Gumbo Limbo Winter Break Sea Turtle Camp
- Taylored Athletes Basketball Camp at the Sugar Sand Park Field House
We will continue to closely monitor the situation in our community and make decisions for other programs and events on a week-by-week basis. These decisions are hard to make but our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, and we are concerned that these gatherings could potentially spread the virus.
We continue to encourage all residents to remain vigilant in stopping the spread of COVID-19.